I know it’s a little late to be mentioning them (where did January go?!) but I’ve been thinking a lot about what I’m expecting Metropolis to do this year and I thought I would share my goals. Feel free to keep me accountable to them
1. Hire a bookkeeper/accountant (and yes! I am happy to take referrals)
Exhibit at the Natural Products Expo done!
3. Dedicated warehouse/workshop space
4. Hire 2 interns or 1 full time employee. 1 intern, August! Progress!
5. Find competent sales reps (this has been a continuing problem for me)
Two major print publications
7. Have Metropolis products available in 13 states.
What are your goals this year? Please share!